Fans Videos From Sunday

I said to my lad at full time, we going on?....Nah Dad I wont be able to jump the barriers (he has a disability)..."If you want to go on I'll help you"(his first time watching the final day winning the league and he dont get many good days) Nah dad too much pain...I looked for my 75 year old dad with a fake hip and bad knees...he's already dancing on the fuckin pitch...fuck you carers allowance ;)

Videos. Get rid of the apostrophe.
Also, the word 'Fans' from the thread title requires an apostrophe at the end i.e. Fans', as in the videos of the fans (plural). Otherwise known as a possessive noun. Fuck me! It's not difficult.
You're welcome.

Last edited:

Fantastic. People of all creeds and colours from all round the world suffering and celebrating with us. I love how they have taken up our ancient cry: C’mon City, C’mon City.
Just shows how far we have come. Beats struggling against Plymouth Argyle in Div 2. or losing to Stockport.
Just when I think I have calmed down, I see that and get all emotional again!
C’mon City, C’mon City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.