Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol not if the opponent knocked you out. A goal is a KO. Fuck these lying cunts.

Oh and stop with this rivalry shit. City have won 4 in 5 leagues. We have no equal on the domestic front. 1 feral Covid league is not enough.

The lesser known cup double is not enough. Come back when you have actually achieved the domestic quad.
Totally and completely correct. As supporters and fans of the club who used to win the trophy for 'Cock Ups', we are so blessed.

Our time will come, we have the best directors, best management team, best squad, belief is all....

People do like to attend a city for the occasion and the atmosphere. We generally book a City Break for the weekend of the CL final so that if City get there we will not be paying through the nose for flights and hotels. So far we have been to Milan, Kiev, Madrid, and Paris. If City had got to a final we would go to it. Otherwise we had a city break. We didn’t bother with the Lisbon and Porto finals during lockdown.

Plenty of others go for the final and watch on TV. We shared a table in the bar with two Liverpool supporters in Kiev, one local the other from Indonesia. We bumped into Leicester supporters in Milan and others over the years.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

mad-as-hell-howard-beale.gif
Network what a great film , predicted the future of (shite) TV

What I cannot comprehend is why the Daily Mail is so pro Liverpool. All the writers this morning buying into its the frenchies fault even Martin Samuel who is the main reason I buy the rag. The paper hates everything about Liverpool the City being anti brexit, anti Tory and anti monarchy. And yet it has a love in with the football club ignoring the insult to the national anthem and the Royal family at the cup final. The Daily Express which is still more right wing is the same. I am at complete loss to understand this anyone have any explanation.
The Daily Mail are still gloating about Agincourt. They love sticking it to the Frenchie's

Peter Drury has joined NBC's team. If it's a choice between him and Tyler on any of our games next season then I know who's coverage I'll be watching.
It's a big move this one. Comcast have been after Peter for a while. There was talk of him heading up the Sky team (with Tyler being pushed out), but Comcast views NBC as their football flagship, despite also owning Sky, hence going out and getting the best voice out there and putting him front and center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.