80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our next big superstar in the making.
Reminds me a lot of Zidane with his silky ball control
He most reminds me of a Thomas Muller. His finishing is superb and it is an exciting prospect if he can carry that into regular PL appearances.

He most reminds me of a Thomas Muller. His finishing is superb and it is an exciting prospect if he can carry that into regular PL appearances.
One who isn’t shy to shoot even in places you’d least expect him to score from. I’m hoping when he gets more games with the first team, it doesn’t disappear.

Does anyone know if he is fully over his injury now? I remember hearing he could train for one day then have to sit out the next.

I suppose we won’t know for sure until the start of the season

One who isn’t shy to shoot even in places you’d least expect him to score from. I’m hoping when he gets more games with the first team, it doesn’t disappear.
Indeed, and we won't really know until he makes those appearances. He does not seem to be a player who lacks confidence though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.