80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a shame our own media here can’t be as good as ESPN
ESPN is fantastic - i love listening to them - no snidey digs just honest well thought out opinions.

In terms of Palmer i could actually see him making a push for the world cup squad if he starts enough games for us

ESPN is fantastic - i love listening to them - no snidey digs just honest well thought out opinions.

In terms of Palmer i could actually see him making a push for the world cup squad if he starts enough games for us
ESPN is fantastic and I am Jesus Christ.

Agreed blue

My ganddad said Cole reminds him of Sandro Mazzola. High praise, not that I ever saw Mazzola play, decades ahead of my time.

Indeed, and we won't really know until he makes those appearances. He does not seem to be a player who lacks confidence though.
You’re right about him and his confidence. I really like the languid feel about him. Also, it always seems like he’s in a time zone of his own…not sure how to put it but it’s like time slowing down allowing him to make the right decisions.

With his size, you wouldn’t also guess that he’d be able to skin you one way and then another.

As you mentioned, only with appearances for the team will we see what more he has to offer.

Last edited:
He has already proven he has the necessaries,and those qualities should indeed see him ensure we wont miss Gabby or Sterling as much as people think.
Hmmm...sometimes I feel like we are talking about Lionel Messi here. The lad is still a kid, let's curb our expectations a bit, just a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.