It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Would be a great Ake replacement as 4th choice CB. Left footed, fast & strong. Only 23 years old so plenty of room for improvement, while already being on a decent level. He already has the upside (as he showed in a brilliant performance against us), just needs to be a bit more consistent, but in a better team and with Pep as his manager I would expect him to improve in that part. Probably willing to accept limited minutes as well, and can play LB if needed. With Ake out and Salisu in, we would get a replacement of similar quality, with the potential to become better. Would probably just prefer to keep Ake if he wants to stay since he has already proven to be a great option in that role who fits well in the group, but if he wants to leave, this is the kind of player we should aim for.
No player signs to become "4th choice". Any player (except Scott Carson maybe) who is happy to do that shouldn't be joining our club.

No player signs to become "4th choice". Any player (except Scott Carson maybe) who is happy to do that shouldn't be joining our club.
I disagree various reasons someone would,
If you are in the twilight of your career and get promised the odd game a huge pay rise and a future coaching role
Alternatively your a young up and coming and are told there is a pathway to first choice
If you’re in your prime obviously not
That is why for me I would go for an old pro for that spot

Cucurella Laporte Dias Cancelo
Zinchenko Salisu Stones Walker

not bad that though. Was really impressed with Salisu last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.