It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Will kounde come as a 4th choice CB and will he be ok with it?
Form Fitness and having possession of the shirt dictates whether you’re first choice or fourth, it’s open competition. I don’t think Pep signs players & says come to us, by the way you’re fourth choice. What he will say is we target all 4 comps playing 65+ games a season, if you get the shirt (through playing well) you keep it, meaning you’ll play the important fixtures, if not there’ll still be plenty of football & opportunities

Ake and Zinchenko leaving doesn't worry me. Because i'm confident that the club will then get Cucurella and another CB to replace them. And i think Cucurella would be a HUGE upgrade on Zinchenko.

What concerns me is the upcoming Bernardo to Barca links. I don't believe we can replace him this summer. And as soon as FDJ leaves (if he does), the rumours will go into overdrive. The only hope is that the fee City will demand is too much for Barca. Because it's fairly clear that Bernardo is open to the move.

Last edited:
Ake and Zinchenko leaving doesn't worry me. Because i'm confident that the club will then get Cucurella and another CB to replace them. And i think Cucurella would be a HUGE upgrade on Zinchenko.

What concerns me is the upcoming Bernardo to Barca links. I don't think believe we can replace him this summer. And as soon as FDJ leaves (if he does), the rumours will go into overdrive. The only hope is that the fee City will demand is too much for Barca. Because it's fairly clear that Bernardo is open to the move.

this guys close to pep who usually gets stuff right, unless bernardo suddenly does a 180 when an offer is put on the table

Barca PR team

Attachments

• IMG_20220714_164607.jpg
    IMG_20220714_164607.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 210

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.