Intimidation

City Raider

I remember watching the rags during their domination and seeing them in the tunnel before the match, Keane, Schmeichel, Ferdinand etc and thinking, they ain’t kicked a ball yet but this match is over, opposition look scared.

De Bruyne, Dias, Haaland etc - we are a scary team to line up against side by side in the tunnel. I ain’t talking about talent, it’s about leaders. The Mancini side had some big characters but for me, potentially this is the most intimidating squad we’ve ever had, because we’ve the history of winning and perhaps the greatest manager ever.

Have we ever had a more intimidating side?

Last edited:
I remember watching the rags during their domination and seeing them in the tunnel before the match, Keane, Schmeichel, Ferdinand etc and thinking, they ain’t kicked a ball yet but this match is over, opposition look scared.

De Bruyne, Dias, Haaland etc - we are a scary team to line up against side by side in the tunnel. I ain’t talking about talent, it’s about leaders. The Mancini side had some big characters but for me, potentially this is the most intimidating squad we’ve ever had, because we’ve the history of winning and perhaps the greatest manager ever.

Jamie-Pollock-of-Manchester-City-5234cdf55a11fde28f5cc11a58a9c67f.jpg

Sorry OP, I’m not sure anyone will ever cut a more imposing figure than this lad.

TBH%2BMan%2BCity.JPG

The more characters the better.

I love the ego and attitude of Haaland something we have lacked for a long time, Grealish also has an edge to him and when he shows that he is a much better player, we have been far too nice the last few years.

People seem to be picking what they see as intimidating City players. I'm pretty sure the OP meant an actual City side, not a "most intimidating XI" picked from our 14 year history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.