West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute piss take
994a23bae5a7990f03c412db596b13d2.jpg

Only Ogbonna (been injured through pre-season), Aguerd (ankle injury) and Scammaca (not injured, just had no pre-season) are out for them.

Everyone else is fit.

Below is the full list of players Moyes has to choose from to face Man City on Sunday afternoon.

Goalkeepers : Lukasz Fabianski, Alphonse Areola, Darren Randolph, Nathan Trott.

Defenders : Vladimir Coufal, Ben Johnson, Harrison Ashby, Kurt Zouma, Craig Dawson, Issa Diop, Jamal Baptiste, Aaron Cresswell.

Midfielders/wingers : Declan Rice, Tomas Soucek, Flynn Downes, Conor Coventry, Jarrod Bowen, Daniel Chesters, Manuel Lanzini, Nikola Vlasic, Pablo Fornals, Said Benrahma, Armstrong Oko-Flex.

Forwards : Michail Antonio, Divin Mubama.
Wow they have a big squad...

I wish to include Philips in the XI someway because West Ham is good at counter attacking. Actually I am thinking of starting Bernado in a 10th role with Rodri Philips behind. It may be a strange feeling but I feel KDB is not the best choice facing a tough low block

Only Ogbonna (been injured through pre-season), Aguerd (ankle injury) and Scammaca (not injured, just had no pre-season) are out for them.

Everyone else is fit.

Below is the full list of players Moyes has to choose from to face Man City on Sunday afternoon.

Goalkeepers : Lukasz Fabianski, Alphonse Areola, Darren Randolph, Nathan Trott.

Defenders : Vladimir Coufal, Ben Johnson, Harrison Ashby, Kurt Zouma, Craig Dawson, Issa Diop, Jamal Baptiste, Aaron Cresswell.

Midfielders/wingers : Declan Rice, Tomas Soucek, Flynn Downes, Conor Coventry, Jarrod Bowen, Daniel Chesters, Manuel Lanzini, Nikola Vlasic, Pablo Fornals, Said Benrahma, Armstrong Oko-Flex.

Forwards : Michail Antonio, Divin Mubama.
I think they have more injuries, Moyes not giving anything away. According to the hammers fans in their forum Antonio won't be taking part today. I'm not sure who else is missing.

One way of boosting the purse with £30 tickets.
You are 100% correct they are trying to get their money back in other ways. Should be a cap on drink and food prices too although it's more than likely clubs van charge whatever they like.
Paying for a train (return)
Matchday Ticket
Food and Drink on the day
Plus if you are bringing kids with you you'd probably better off booking a family weekend away.

It's getting ridiculous now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.