Keir Starmer

Watch the Al Jazeera documentary on the Labour party.

It is astonishing, the lengths the Labour right went too to get rid of the Left are unreal. The lies, the use of propaganda, the abuse of power all in a supposed democratic party will shock you.

I remember watching it when it first came out. Boils my piss.

Watch the Al Jazeera documentary on the Labour party.

It is astonishing, the lengths the Labour right went too to get rid of the Left are unreal. The lies, the use of propaganda, the abuse of power all in a supposed democratic party will shock you.

Said it on the other thread no-one gives a fuck. Which is fine except they very much did when it mattered.

Said it on the other thread no-one gives a fuck. Which is fine except they very much did when it mattered.

All the racism and bullying that they cared about ended when Corbyn stood down. The people it's happening to now and in that documentary, don't matter. They still expect them to vote for this **** though.

Do you realise that you‘re effectively campaigning for the Tories at the moment?

I said something similar to a priest in Hartlepool when they had their by-election a couple of years back.

They went on national TV slating Starmer and seemed to be astonished when they got a Tory MP.

Ideologies are fine, but sometimes the least bad is the best option.

It is a terrible state of affairs that at present we need this horrible **** to win in a year and a half to get the tories out.

At present needs must, but he is a lesser of two evils

It is a terrible state of affairs that at present we need this horrible **** to win in a year and a half to get the tories out.

What’s Starmer done to deserve being called a horrible **** other than not being as far to the left as you would like and weeding out those that have made Labour unelectable over the last 7 years?

What’s Starmer done to deserve being called a horrible **** other than not being as far to the left as you would like and weeding out those that have made Labour unelectable over the last 7 years?
Not read the Ford report I take it?

This summarises why ordinary, folks will vote for Starmer whilst you spew insults whoever gets in. Your.as bad, dated as any Tory if you believe KS is a cxxxt.

You mean the report commissioned by Keir Starmer that exposed the factionalism within the Labour Party and was highly critical of both factions. That doesn’t make Starmer a horrible ****. It shows him to be someone who wants to resolve the problems within the party and move on.

99.9% of the country have neither the time, £ , interest to read the Ford report while struggling to make sense of the pure chaos around us. Starmer is married to a Jewish lady and like Corbyn clearly isn't racist but if you want more of the same just keep on and on about the past, right now Starmer is your next Pm unless scuppered by his own party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.