Keir Starmer

I’m doing alright myself thanks. Doesn’t stop me recognising a shit government fucking up other peoples lives.
This government do more for underprivileged people than the vast majority of countries around the world. Anyone fit and able to work that blames the government for their own shortcomings is simply playing an entitled victim mentality.

Anyone that thinks somebody should be taxed at 45 percent to pay for others paying 20% is deluded.
Oh. You’re serious.

Maybe the government should just tax everyone 20% of whatever they earn and get rid of the personal allowance, or maybe just charge everyone a flat rate of £20k because we all use the same services. Or maybe give those that send their kids to private school and have private health care a rebate because they’re not using state provided services.

Oh. You’re serious.

Maybe the government should just tax everyone 20% of whatever they earn and get rid of the personal allowance, or maybe just charge everyone a flat rate of £20k because we all use the same services. Or maybe give those that send their kids to private school and have private health care a rebate because they’re not using state provided services.
Well said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.