Seat Counters - 2022/23

Just having a quick ganders at the league games for the foreseeable, and it doesn't look like there's loads left in any of them. (E.g. brighton on 22nd October only has single tickets left which you'd presume are ticket exchange). Curious as to how these future ticket sales have compared to previous years, and how big an effect Haaland (or whatever else) is having?

(Yes it's international week and I'm bored)

Just having a quick ganders at the league games for the foreseeable, and it doesn't look like there's loads left in any of them. (E.g. brighton on 22nd October only has single tickets left which you'd presume are ticket exchange). Curious as to how these future ticket sales have compared to previous years, and how big an effect Haaland (or whatever else) is having?

Attendences are well up this year. Southampton home is already sold out, apart from returns which are appearing. I'd say that last year that game would have sold out but only on the day the game. The first CL fixture was basically a full house and last year the first game had lot of unsold tickets. It was given as 38K but most of there thought there more but it wasn't full.

Haaland is undoubtedly a huge reason behind the increase in attendances.

Attendences are well up this year. Southampton home is already sold out, apart from returns which are appearing. I'd say that last year that game would have sold out but only on the day the game. The first CL fixture was basically a full house and last year the first game had lot of unsold tickets. It was given as 38K but most of there thought there more but it wasn't full.
Looks like Southampton have returned all of their 3rd tier allocation (blocks 313/314) so there are actually 400+ tickets still available for this fixture. Great news as it means more blues can be there!
I wonder if Haaland will be risked in the Carabao Cup v Chelsea ? If not might be interesting to see the attendance for that match as it’s also squeezed in between two PL home matches. Might be a real indicator if we have a bigger demand this season??

Looks like Southampton have returned all of their 3rd tier allocation (blocks 313/314) so there are actually 400+ tickets still available for this fixture. Great news as it means more blues can be there!
I wonder if Haaland will be risked in the Carabao Cup v Chelsea ? If not might be interesting to see the attendance for that match as it’s also squeezed in between two PL home matches. Might be a real indicator if we have a bigger demand this season??
Wonder if the few Saints fans in attendance will sing: “Where were you when you were shit” as usual. They don’t do irony do they?

Good afternoon fellow seat counters from my sunbed by the pool in Lanzarote.

Another 1500 or so Copenhagen tickets in blocks 313 and 314 have been added to the planner as Copenhagen have only taken the bottom 2 tiers. I’ve noticed some batches of seats have appeared in a few other blocks too when there were none previously available in those blocks. Done a very rough count and what was 3000+ remaining over the weekend is now 6000+.

Good afternoon fellow seat counters from my sunbed by the pool in Lanzarote.

Another 1500 or so Copenhagen tickets in blocks 313 and 314 have been added to the planner as Copenhagen have only taken the bottom 2 tiers. I’ve noticed some batches of seats have appeared in a few other blocks too when there were none previously available in those blocks. Done a very rough count and what was 3000+ remaining over the weekend is now 6000+.
I'm disappointed with Copenhagen's fans. I'd have thought they'd bring more than that.

If nothing else it shows that our away support in Europe is relatively really good, especially considering the number of consecutive years we've played in UEFA competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.