Seat Counters - 2022/23

It seems to be the fashion to constantly dig out our attendances, Jamie ohara still has the odd jibe about it now, and the last time I looked the spuds are 1000's down on their capacity most games. Even the mighty barca get 40k crowds for some of their games but nowt is ever said. Watched the Brighton v spuds game yesterday, 100's empty seats in their small stadium. Just seems to be a city thing.

All pay at the gate ended when the all seater stadium Taylor report was announced somebody will no doubt be able to put a year on it think.it may have been 2004 !
When did the id card / club scheme come out - post Hillsborough by a season? ... couldn't get txts on the day from then till now

When did the id card / club scheme come out - post Hillsborough by a season? ... couldn't get txts on the day from then till now
The rule was if the away team sold out only members could buy on the day.

In 1994 we had no away allocation or greatly reduced for the initial games, so they got strict on in then, but then eased off.

We had Box Office South selling tickets to anyone without numbers at one point, paper tickers all third tier east.

It seems to be the fashion to constantly dig out our attendances, Jamie ohara still has the odd jibe about it now, and the last time I looked the spuds are 1000's down on their capacity most games. Even the mighty barca get 40k crowds for some of their games but nowt is ever said. Watched the Brighton v spuds game yesterday, 100's empty seats in their small stadium. Just seems to be a city thing.

Mad that O'hara is given air time given that it wasn't too long a go he punched a teenager. Talkshite have no vetting procedure when it comes to hiring staff. The bloke is a mess and thick as pig shit.

Looking at the Brighton game and there are 0 tickets available.
Looking for a couple of tickets for family.
Is this an error on the website or is my laptop playing up?

Why would it be an error. The games sold out, keep checking and season ticket holders will list their seats on the exchange.
Because usually theirs plenty of single seats in lots of blocks. I thought it might have been my laptop playing up.
Will keep checking everyday. Thanks

It actually worked in my favour, so it’s not a complaint. But in the interests of fairness, it seemed season ticket holders could buy additional tickets for unnamed guests for the Southampton game but non season ticket holders couldn’t even buy one unless they’d paid the £30. Not sure that’s fair.

It actually worked in my favour, so it’s not a complaint. But in the interests of fairness, it seemed season ticket holders could buy additional tickets for unnamed guests for the Southampton game but non season ticket holders couldn’t even buy one unless they’d paid the £30. Not sure that’s fair.
Ive said this a few times. Its a disgrace. My cousin wants to take her 2 9 year olds (city mad) to their first game. She looked into it and for their family of 4 it was circa £230 when you factor in buying memberships aswell. They have decide due to the cost not to go. So bad….. and very short sighted by City, especially in this current financial climate….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.