Seat Counters - 2022/23

Anyone notice the price increases for Brighton Fulham Brentford? I purchased extra junior tickets for these games @ £5 each with membership discount (back in August) went on to get an adult for the Fulham game and it seems they have returned to full price. Obviously Brighton is down to exchange tickets but I don’t think the other two are, seems like demand has forced a rethink on the pricing structure, which I think is poor form given I and many others where quick to praise the club initially

Ive said this a few times. Its a disgrace. My cousin wants to take her 2 9 year olds (city mad) to their first game. She looked into it and for their family of 4 it was circa £230 when you factor in buying memberships aswell. They have decide due to the cost not to go. So bad….. and very short sighted by City, especially in this current financial climate….

The obvious solution is to ask a season ticket holder to buy them for her. Not sure if there’s a limit? I bought two extra for Southampton. But it seems a bit unnecessary once those who’ve paid the £30 have had their opportunity, not to let others. I suspect it’s down to trying to push sales of the membership but it’s harsh on people who may want to come only once or twice a season.

Looking at the Brighton game and there are 0 tickets available.
Looking for a couple of tickets for family.
Is this an error on the website or is my laptop playing up?
It’s sold out, you’ll be able to get a couple of ticket exchange tickets probably, as season ticket holders list them but you’ll struggle to get them next to each other.

Ive said this a few times. Its a disgrace. My cousin wants to take her 2 9 year olds (city mad) to their first game. She looked into it and for their family of 4 it was circa £230 when you factor in buying memberships aswell. They have decide due to the cost not to go. So bad….. and very short sighted by City, especially in this current financial climate….
The membership thing is a bit of a cost, but it's only £20 for juniors and, they get a pack of City tat, and you get £5 off each game. There are 5 of us going to Brighton, 2 adults and 3 kids for £81, we all have memberships, so the kids tickets were only £7 each....what a bargain, to see Erling Haaland!! I'd hate to see some new blues being priced out, PM if you want help by using our memberships for a game, and getting the discount without having to buy the cards. (helps clock up my attendances for the "5 home game" rule as well...:-)

Could this be the best-attended season in the club's history if the current form continues?
Even when Maine Road could host capacities of 80k+ I don't think that type of number went week in week out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.