Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight on the lash again after Liverpool's cup final win reducing the gap to 10 points.

FAAAFC99-B4FB-4E33-9706-377171FB1289.jpeg

On a serious note.

And there you bave a prime example of a bitter and insane ex-Liverpool player, the Liverpool Echo, and Klopp in his pre-match shit stirring press conference pushing the money narrative. Billions!

We stand no chance in the British media with all these rag and dipper journos and mouth pieces all over the shop.
CFG could sell us to Phil and holly tomorrow and we'd still get shit about something.
I've been slow to wake up to it all, as I really wanted us to be liked and appreciated now we are run properly, but it's never gonna happen. So it's time to just crack on and keep winning things and just keep boiling piss I guess.

Straight on the lash again after Liverpool's cup final win reducing the gap to 10 points.

View attachment 58449

On a serious note.

And there you bave a prime example of a bitter and insane ex-Liverpool player, the Liverpool Echo, and Klopp in his pre-match shit stirring press conference pushing the money narrative. Billions!
A washed up 'old pro' who's trying to keep himself relevant.
He's a classic 'dipper' that gives the fanbase the soundbites to pander to their siege mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.