Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think his articles have generally been fair then I have to respectfully disagree
This parasite was sussed a long time ago. Only a handful of Americans exposed to the Athletic and some gullible out of towners have any respect for this dickhead nowadays

He blocked me on twitter years ago then I was jumped on by blues for having the temerity to call him out.

Won’t link to the fucking pricks and give them the shabby dignity of a click. But of course Simon Jordan is all over Martin Samuel’s article and basically calling him a liar
I very much look forward to Samuel’s brutal,pitiless destruction of Jordan next week
PS whatever happened to Ewan the covid denier, pro-Putin dog bummers expose’ on Martin Samuel?

I read the article on that and checked the figures. Both of them used transfer figures from Transfer Mrkt.
Samuel's figures were spot on for the 5 summer windows and 4 winter windows from summer 18/19 to 22/23. However there was a mistake in the cumulative transfer markt figures - they hadn't included the sancho sell-on clause and the 2 boys to southampton. Samuel correctly included these and Jordan clearly didn't.

Jordan's other point was why had Samuel arbitrarily selected 5 years and why not go back to 17/18 when we spent 200 million.

Well the answer to that is the last 5 seasons suit us best for net spend BUT we've rebuilt the 100 points season team on a staggeringly low net spend.

Who remembers these 15 players who played PL minutes for us in 17/18 but have since left? :_

kompany
aguero
YaYa
dinho
sterling
david silva
Leroy sane
Delph
Jesus
Danilo
Mangala
Mendy
Zinchenko
Bravo
Brahim Diaz

In total they played about 65% of the 17/18 PL minutes leaving 35% minutes played by the likes of KDB, Ederson etc who are still here.
As a re-build the net transfer cost is insanely good.
So fuck off Jordan.

As an aside, do you know anything about Marin samuel's son - did he or has he worked for CFG? I've seen it all over the place today that he did as part of the scouse pushback on Martin Samuel.

They have two for united and three for the cult. Just the one red **** for City. Says it all
They've got pol balus as well now and they use him for city info with his Spanish connections.Simply pol has the contacts with the inner circle and sam lee doesn't.

EDit: Ignore mate - just seen you've commented on pol balus above

Last edited:
I read about three paragraphs of that Athletic article before the paywall kicked in. The last two sentences I saw were:

Guardiola CLAIMED he had coins thrown at him.

City fans WERE singing hateful Hillsborough chants.

Not even Liverpool’s official statement went that far. Don’t think I’ll be bothering subscribing to read the rest.

I read about three paragraphs of that Athletic article before the paywall kicked in. The last two sentences I saw were:

Guardiola CLAIMED he had coins thrown at him.

City fans WERE singing hateful Hillsborough chants.

Not even Liverpool’s official statement went that far. Don’t think I’ll be bothering subscribing to read the rest.

It’s so easy to see when the presumption of innocence / guilt is allowed to be used.

It’s so easy to see when the presumption of innocence / guilt is allowed to be used.

That’s without even getting to his Tweet advertising the article, which talks about “City’s official position was to stoke the flames”

Call me old fashioned but a journalist claiming an unnamed source has been secretly briefing the press, doesn’t constitute an “official position”

A quick google search reveals that FSG are worth between $5billion and $10billion. Although they are behind City in annual income they still generate over £500 million a year.

Klopp said they can’t compete with City. Of course they fuckin can you big toothed ****, the fact is, your owners choose not too.

And another thing, FFP puts the dippers in a favourable position compared to 99% of teams in Europe with the amount of money they generate and along with repeated champions league qualification it definitely makes them more than capable of matching any other team in player acquisitions.

Your owners choose not too Klopp. But as long as you have the support of the main stream media, you go ahead and say what you like. ****!
Their principal owner has a personal fortune of usd 2 billion. He could buy a player or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.