Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sam Lee, let’s get things straight. He’s there to garner a reaction and the perfect person to be the closet anti-City media front.

Every story is written to get a click, designed to grab your money. Your choice if you want to pay his wages, along with the red mob, or await his u-turn when it’s City fans giving him positive clicks.

I think I’ll wait, and instead of the likes of him pissing in my eyes and shitting on my lap, give him and his company absolutely fuck all in the way of traffic.

I am not sure these days because City have a huge and rapidly growing fanbase in the USA where the Athletic is based. Lee is their dedicated Manchester City reporter. They already have plenty of LFC and MUFC writers so I don't see the point of what Lee is doing in commercial terms.
They have two for united and three for the cult. Just the one red **** for City. Says it all

I have a lot of time for you as a poster but you seriously can’t believe that
In what way? Samuel doesn’t have to write anything he doesn’t want to, whereas most match report journalists have to report by certain times and set certain agendas.

I was in no way belittling Samuel. When he writes, he cuts through the bullshit and hits right at the heart of subjects without bias.

On Sam Lee, let’s get things straight. He’s there to garner a reaction and the perfect person to be the closet anti-City media front.

Every story is written to get a click, designed to grab your money. Your choice if you want to pay his wages, along with the red mob, or await his u-turn when it’s City fans giving him positive clicks.

I think I’ll wait, and instead of the likes of him pissing in my eyes and shitting on my lap, give him and his company absolutely fuck all in the way of traffic.
9D896A6E-7ACC-4FE7-BD32-A1A4FA2F99FD.gif

In what way? Samuel doesn’t have to write anything he doesn’t want to, whereas most match report journalists have to report by certain times and set certain agendas.

I was in no way belittling Samuel. When he writes, he cuts through the bullshit and hits right at the heart of subjects without bias.
Humble Apologies. I read it wrong and misunderstood the context
Happy to see you’re still one of the few on here I actually read

Humble Apologies. I read it wrong and misunderstood the context
Happy to see you’re still one of the few on here I actually read
I was halfway though drafting a subsequent response to ask what you thought I meant as I was struggling!

Let’s hope this could be a turning point, especially if KKKlop follows through with his legal complaint.

It’s not an article I could write……it would be easy for a spineless **** like Lee to write though, he’d fabricate, falsify & blame City.
It would if you were a professional journalist though that needed to write acceptable stuff to get paid.

Lee is intellectually vacuous, but sounds intelligent.

He should be a politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.