Coronavirus (2022) thread

Show me the science and factual terms, etc.
I look for them whenever this thread pops up. Not sure how you can perceive my posts as random ranting though.

Well you just called someone a ghoulish troll for pointing out a new “scariant” has appeard, pretty ranty language.

It’s been mentioned a few times in the last week or so. between the people having covid posts.It’s a real variant that is spreading around fast. Nothing alarming in terms of deaths but by knowing it exists we can tell what will arrive soon.

Plenty of info to do some digging about it.

If You want to live with it by ignoring its existence that’s fine. others will live with it while observing what it’s doing.
That's a perfectly reasonable reply. I'm in the realist camp of accepting it's existence. Two and half years on, I'm now the typical Brit. A walking, talking, COVID expert.

My daughter came down from Scotland the weekend after last to go to Stratford upon Avon with her Mum to do the Shakespeare stuff Play ect, before she headed off home she said she didn't feel to good, got home did a Covid test and it was positive, but none of us in Manchester that were in contact with her have had any symptoms and neither have her husband and our grandkids

It doesn't. You're level of interest is either ghoulish or trollish, I'm not sure which. Either way the world has had to move on and so should you.
I sincerely hope your dad recovers well and soon.

How is reporting the latest Covid news item trolling in the slightest ? I’m posting from reliable sources , not some dodgy crackpot conspiracy page

If you have a problem with Covid News being on a Covid thread then take it up with a mod - no need to be a dick about it

How is reporting the latest Covid news item trolling in the slightest ? I’m posting from reliable sources , not some dodgy crackpot conspiracy page

If you have a problem with Covid News being on a Covid thread then take it up with a mod - no need to be a dick about it
You never seem happy unless you're lapping up doom and gloom. Each to their own, I guess.

You never seem happy unless you're lapping up doom and gloom. Each to their own, I guess.
Doom and gloom on the Covid thread and uplifting posts on the England football team thread.

He must have got them the wrong way round ;-)

P.S. There’s nothing been posted on here that has been in any way scaremongering.

What’s odder. People coming into the Covid thread to discuss Covid. Or people coming into the Covid thread to complain and insult people for discussing covid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.