England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and Bellingham. A midfield of Bellingham, Foden, Maddison would be miles ahead of what we are playing at present. Tell Kane to stop dropping so deep. Play Grealish and Sakho wide. John Boy at CB spraying the ball around. What could possibly go wrong.
Sako isn't good enough, shocking first touch and doesn't seem to have the smarts.

Hmm poor performance last night. I think that's a result of trying to manage our passage through the wc.... Not conceding goals, not peaking too early. Etc. Let's see what the Wales game brings though.

So we need to keep Kane in the side for opposition set pieces….. fuck me we might as well play another centre half then.
If we accept Pep is rather advanced in his football thinking, is Southgate prehistoric or does he go back further than that?

According to a few reports ive seen, Henderson changed the game when he came on, is this true ?
Tbf we were being overrun until he came on and we did seem to bring back some sort of control after he came on.

Whether that was partly due to USA getting tired I’m not sure, Bellingham had a game to forget.

With the ball, Trippier made Walker look like Maldini.

Only Stones was looking to play through the press but the midfield weren't offering any options - if Bellingham wants to be world class, he needs some world class coaching (hint, if he's reading this)

Kane looks like he's got lead boots on again. No idea how he can have scored so many goals, yet look so limited when playing for England.

Mason Mount - discuss. No idea what he does other than jog around a bit but rarely with intent. That he was left on for 90 minutes sums up Southgate. Can't believe he then defended not bringing Foden on by talking about the wingers. If Foden is 6th choice in the attackers, he should get the next flight home and say he'll be available when they appoint a coach who has anything more than a badge.

Probably Senegal in the first knock out match. That could be the end of this tournament

That is exactly my take on Southgate, he just want to get out of the group stage. He doesnt care how its done. A draw was good enough for him, due to results in the other group match. Now he has done that. Cant see wales winning with 4 goals over England. In one way its smart and sometimes wise. But its much better to win the first 2 games and play the reserves in third game so everyone in the troop gets involved in world cup instead of warming bench.
I do expect changes for Tuesday Which ones..? I'm not sure...
Foden and Grealish could start and Phillips desperately needs minutes.
Ditto Kyle but no one seems to have a clue over his fitness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.