Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I’m very confused by this one. @tolmie's hairdoo has obviously heard some positive news but scouse media has gone into overdrive. We’ve seen other clubs getting giddy over players that end up at City but this is something else entirely.

I do wonder if Bellingham has said yes to both clubs because he wants to play in the premier league regardless. Maybe he’s told Liverpool he’ll join if they agree a fee and get champions league. Maybe he said yes to us as a back up, if Liverpool can’t pay he’ll join us.

While I don’t doubt @tolmie's hairdoo and his info I do wonder if the club are being played. It wouldn’t be the first time.
Not a chance City will accept being a back up. They will tell him thanks, but no thanks.

I find the confidence from pool fans funny, if it was such a done deal like they want to make out, why wasnt this info available before world cup, why are the mouth pieces in the press getting the money excuses in early (if it was done why would they need them).

That falk guy needs to tell his bosses at bild how far its done because in their news today were in that article too.

You could argue that out of the 3 teams linked liverpool are the worse he could go to for sporting reasons nevermind money. (aging players, needing a rebuild, no promise of liklihood of winning immediate trophies, lack of coach who values midfielders turns them into work horses).

its going to be silly season with this for a while, and wait till hes in blue the kid aint half going to get some negative shit in the press

I heard the same news as Tolm from a totally different source during the same week. My news included a lot of laughter and the phrase "Ignore those deluded scousers".
I was told by someone reliable after the Dortmund home game in September that we had a verbal agreement with Bellingham to join next summer. Obviously things can change, but I'm still very confident of our chances.

I understand the Gerrard hate but I am a passionate England fan too, plus he did a great job of winding up my Villa mates who couldn't wait to tell me that his arrival was a sign that the club were back in the bigtime when they got him!

May not mean much to you bit generally Villa fans are the worst in the Midlands, probably how you see Liverpool fans I'd imagine?
Get this Liverpool loving tosser off our forum. Bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.