United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the true story regarding Sancho ?
He has not been at the club for 2 months. Individual training programme my Arse.
Was wondering that myself. I remember about 10 years ago something similar happened with Rooney and he had been sent to the USA for special training or treatment. I was told that in reality it was to dodge any random drug tests until whatever it was was out of his system. No idea if that’s true but makes you wonder if something similar is happening with Sancho.

I wonder what will United sign in January.. They most likely go after new striker, now that Ronaldo is gone..

Was wondering that myself. I remember about 10 years ago something similar happened with Rooney and he had been sent to the USA for special training or treatment. I was told that in reality it was to dodge any random drug tests until whatever it was was out of his system. No idea if that’s true but makes you wonder if something similar is happening with Sancho.
Are the toilet windows now locked ?

Just askin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.