United (A) | Post Match Thread

Did anyone see Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton on BT sport rip Peter Walton a new one. He tried squirming out of their complaints saying it was subjective and the authorities prefer to see goals and will if in doubt, side with the attacking team, he looked a right ****.

Akinfenwa was also on our side big time, nice to see to be fair them all.

Gutted we didn't win that game. The offside decision hurts. Apart from the 4-1 and the 6-3 against the rags we have not looked like the normal City I know and love. Not sure if it's due to Pep's new tactics wanting us to have more control or not. All I can see is us playing what looks like passing the ball endlessly with no final ball in the final 3rd of the pitch resulting in hardly any chances created. We seem to have given up our style of play to try and gain more control which seems to be stiffling our normal game. Haarland is a spare part at the moment and it's not his fault. Players are not passing the ball to him in case they lose possession, which is all well and good bit if it leads to no chances being created then no goals Will be scored. Maybe some of the players can see what is happening and are not happy with what is going on, hence they appear uninterested or even pissed off. Don't know what rhe answer is but if it not sorted soon we will slip down the league table pretty bloody quickly. Especially with the games we have coming up. Spurs must be rubbing their hands together with glee think of how many they could score on Thurs night.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Kane scores two penalties against us to win the game. I am a half full kind of guy but thinking Sky want a 6 team fight for the title. It’s a Big 6 fight with Newcastle replacing Chelsea. Sky producer to Attwell in his ear piece “Give the goal”

The decisions for the offside and the penalty shouts were a joke BUT the more I think we had one shot on target against a back four of bissaka malacia, Varane and Shaw at CB the more evident it is we aren’t very good anymore. That’s with Haaland ffs.

Did anyone see Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton on BT sport rip Peter Walton a new one. He tried squirming out of their complaints saying it was subjective and the authorities prefer to see goals and will if in doubt, side with the attacking team, he looked a right ****.

Akinfenwa was also on our side big time, nice to see to be fair them all.
I turned Walton off after ht, he is a bell end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.