United (A) | Post Match Thread

He makes no attempt to play the ball (we are quoting the same thing BTW).

Why cant the defenders make a tackle...he doesnt block them

Ederson is not impeded....Rashford does not stop Ederson moving towards the ball (which is what it says)

Yes I agree as Ive said numours times....Rashford affected the decision making of Akanji and Walker.....but he did nothing to physically stop them playing the ball and thats what the law implies.....
His mere presence prevents them from being able to speed up or slide it away as he’s in between them and the ball, whether he makes an attempt to play it or not. Otherwise they would have fouled him and got red cards, if he had been onside. So double jeopardy for Ronnie there I’m afraid.

He is an impediment also to Ederdon screaming out to clear it - as having an attacker potentially take the shot makes him take a completely different tack than if he wasn’t there.

Complete asshattery to argue otherwise, anyone who does need to check their grip on reality. And just to be safe, should probably ask Mummy to make sure they have their trousers on too.

Or Yaya, Sane, Sterling or Fernandinho.

We've not replaced class with class.
The excitement of Sane and Sterling on the wings. David playing Sane in…. The days of everyone off their seats, and you could hear the seats flipping back just to watch Sane dancing past players, crossing for Sergio to score. That side was so exciting to watch.

I turned Walton off after ht, he is a bell end
Walton is a clueless twat, today isn't the first time he's embarrassed himself.
Today he was laughed at live on air by a panel of ex pros.
A couple of years back he showed he didn't know the laws of the game when chatting shit about Bernardos goal against Villa, the one scored after Rodri tackled Mings.
He incorrectly said the LOTG said it shouldn't have stood when in fact the LOTG at the time said it should.
How this clown is still in a job as an "expert" beggars belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.