United (A) | Post Match Thread

If VAR never got involved, why not, this decision is unacceptable.

I will be contacting the club asking them to make a complaint and seeking a refund on my season card as the product I am watching is not fit for purchase

Haaland is looking like Pep didn't want him and he's been forced on to him. We don't play to his strengths. Pace and height, yet we fook about with the ball, never release it early or send a high cross in. For some of the world's best players to not know this is crazy Haaland must wish he'd chose klopp, he'd be 30 goals up so far, had he been Nunez.

We have a huge schedule and are way off, so many players under performing, this is a little deeper for me than a bad run of form.

Whatever the reason, the next 3 months will see just how good Pep is, this is going to need the work of a genius to turn around, in his time with us I have never seen so many players look so out of form and unmotivated.
Yep, we'll see if Pep and the players still have the stomach for a fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.