47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The line about the wives knowing. Pal of a pal is a journo, he has a story on a very well known ex player now pundit who has had multi multi affairs but its not a story as his mrs knows full well who and where but she doesnt care

Didnt giggs wife stay with him for a bit when his affairs started coming out? I guess they want the trappings and kudos rather than just being a prem footballers ex
Rooney's did.

Guardiola has been doing him no favours. But it's also on Foden to put in displays that make it impossible for him to be dropped. We know he has it in him. At the moment, Phil is currently a little behind Bellingham and Saka when based on his unreal talent he should be the pin up boy (man) of English football.

I watched Saka for Arsenal yesterday, for the last couple of seasons it's been a toss up between him and Phil for an England spot.
On current form Saka is miles ahead of him, I've no idea what Phils problems are but unless he sorts it out he's not only in danger of loosing his City spot, but his England place as well.
Hope he gets back to the player we all hoped he'd become, un playable on his day.
I genuinely think that losing his England place would be a huge positive. He was flying before the World Cup, then 6 weeks of Southgate’s crushing negativity and prehistoric tactics, and his confidence looks completely shot. Pep is now trying to get him going again with a bit of tough love.

He never said it , that is why you didnt hear it , he has a foot injury but some people cant help shit stirring
Some people hear what they want to hear, and with Jack and Mahrez actually firing need someone to direct all their energy I guess!

He never said it , that is why you didnt hear it , he has a foot injury but some people cant help shit stirring
When I was going into the match on Sunday, my son was talking to me about Foden and another City fans then butt's in and says that he has personal problems, that's why he wasn't in the side. That's how quick rumours are spread.

Look at what Saka is doing to what Phil has currently been doing.

Come on Phil, get your act together!

7 goals and 4 assists in the league vs. 7 goals and 8 assists in the league. Considering Saka starts every game and Phil's been in and out of the side it's hardly a huge gulf between them. Phil is still on for his best goal contribution in a season for us. Keep the faith, he's a quality player and I'm sure he'll be back and firing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.