It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I've never understood these analogies. There's probably a Maddison in every La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga team. He's a good player, nothing special at all. Suggesting he is anywhere close to KDB or Bernardo is delusional. Getting him in place of Bellingham will make me feel sick. The squad is in transition and needs injections of world class quality; Maddison doesn't fit this bill, he's average.

We can do better for fucks sake. I said the same about Phillips and I'll maintain this view on Maddison.

Totally different players Maddison stats as in goals assists are better than silva but he keeps the ball better runs more km. no one in Europe is as good as Kdb stat why’s!

exactly what I am saying. we can buy fukin madison if we accept our level from now on should be Spurs. that is the only reason we should be looking at the likes of madison. there are players in dutch and portugal league who are levels above maddison we just have lazy sports team. txiki get your shit together fast! for example this guy Otávio from porto who is levels above anything madison can dream of. we can probably get him for similar price. why the fuck should we be satisfied with the likes of chillwel and madison?

We have had scouts at numerous porto games this season, I always imagined because of Octavio.

a loan??? i think we are on some FFP thing at the minute we dont know about this season or reporting period.

It’s our 3rd year of ffp monitoring period before the new ffp comes in! Maybe city don’t want to spend anything this January and wait till the summer

a loan??? i think we are on some FFP thing at the minute we dont know about this season or reporting period.
Why give them 50m and Maddison turns into Luke Chadwick.

Try get him on loan and if he can make the step up then you activate the buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.