Bournemouth tickets on sale from Wednesday 1st February

477 (ish) left with 3pm sales window approaching.
Quite few gone in that window 175 left
Plus restricted view usually appear at the end. No idea how many that involves there tho
A lot have gone in the small block to LHS as you look at pitch which is surprising

When I purchased 4 in block 22 at 3pm there we're 254 seats left in that block.
30 minutes later it showing 74 seats left in that block, there is no way they have sold 180 seats from that block as there are not that many people with between 26500 and 27000 points on the system.
So it's possible there is a glitch in the system or that someone is pulling a flanker again.

30 minutes later it showing 74 seats left in that block, there is no way they have sold 180 seats from that block as there are not that many people with between 26500 and 27000 points on the system.
So it's possible there is a glitch in the system or that someone is pulling a flanker again.
As there's been a big thing about less than 60% going to points I wouldn't put it past the club artificially inflating how many are going to points at release then pulling tickets from that pot ad hoc so it looks like the 60% is being adhered to. Similar seemed to happen for Forest.

As there's been a big thing about less than 60% going to points I wouldn't put it past the club artificially inflating how many are going to points at release then pulling tickets from that pot ad hoc so it looks like the 60% is being adhered to. Similar seemed to happen for Forest.
I agree
Insulting our intelligence!!!

There's now 71 left in block 22, only 177 in total. So if 60% were for points holders / 18 - 25 it means 613 have been sold so far across three windows? 66 should have been for the 18-25 meaning 547 has gone through the points. Does anyone know how many hospitality were allocated as it should have been 198 based on a 15% share.

Quite few gone in that window 175 left
Plus restricted view usually appear at the end. No idea how many that involves there tho
A lot have gone in the small block to LHS as you look at pitch which is surprising

There's now 71 left in block 22, only 177 in total. So if 60% were for points holders / 18 - 25 it means 613 have been sold so far across three windows? 66 should have been for the 18-25 meaning 547 has gone through the points. Does anyone know how many hospitality were allocated as it should have been 198 based on a 15% share.
18/21 have 5%, so for this match 39 tickets which come out of the loyalty scheme allocation.

781 tickets allocated
39 for 18/21
742 for point holders.
Going of previous sales when it starts at 26000 points and drops to 25000 at the end of the first day they normally sell about 300 tickets.
It started at 27500 points today and finished at 26500 points and they are claiming nearly 570 have been sold today .
Absolutely no chance.
So unless they originally put all the tickets onsale including the restricted views and have since pulled the restricted views, they are pulling a fast one.

Unfortunately you reap what you sow.
Many on here wanted change and lobbied the City matters group to push the club to change the system.
Unbeknown to many the club already wanted to do this but were scared of the kick back from the points holders.
All you have achieved, is that we now get less tickets per match and by scrapping the loyalty points, you will never catch up with the people who already have the points until they die or stop going.
What you have done,is to allow the corporate and overseas customer to take approx 750 tickets out of the normal 3000 away allocation.
And it will get worse for us all,if you pursue the ballot route
There was nothing wrong with the loyalty points as they were and scrapping them for away matches was crackers. The ‘points-whores’ rubbish could have been addressed by not applying points for certain matches (derby at OT etc). Would find that the all edged PW (I have never used the term myself) were and are going to the ‘minor’ matches.
I concur to some extent with Chappie. The club wanted to skew the allocations to hospitality anyway and have used the mask of reform to hide it.

18/21 have 5%, so for this match 39 tickets which come out of the loyalty scheme allocation.

781 tickets allocated
39 for 18/21
742 for point holders.
Going of previous sales when it starts at 26000 points and drops to 25000 at the end of the first day they normally sell about 300 tickets.
It started at 27500 points today and finished at 26500 points and they are claiming nearly 570 have been sold today .
Absolutely no chance.
So unless they originally put all the tickets onsale including the restricted views and have since pulled the restricted views, they are pulling a fast one.
I always thought that the 18-25 allocation was 5% of the entire amount, at least that is what we were told so in this case it would have been 66 tickets. What nobody seems to know is whose allocation those 5% were taken from but the firm favourite was the loyalty points tickets. So if points are getting 60% that's 790 plus another 66 for the youth = 856. Either way yet again something fishy is going on the core support has no idea what is going on becuase nobody at the club will address the issue.

They get 5% of the loyalty points allocation.
So we now get 55% instead of 60%

There's now 71 left in block 22, only 177 in total. So if 60% were for points holders / 18 - 25 it means 613 have been sold so far across three windows? 66 should have been for the 18-25 meaning 547 has gone through the points. Does anyone know how many hospitality were allocated as it should have been 198 based on a 15% shar
They get 5% of the loyalty points allocation.
So we now get 55% instead of 60%
Colin (PB) said it came off all three areas
SC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.