Bournemouth tickets on sale from Wednesday 1st February

One thing you notice on the Facebook ticket sites is the number of 18-25 year olds who snap up the tickets then are looking to swap them for other games, seems they buy them to use as bargaining chips
No issue there for me tbh. Let’s face it very few spares do pop up. If you’ve got a ticket to trade you’re more likely to get sorted. I know I’d rather be going a game my mates are going than one which they’re not.

I rate them using the initiative, better than them keeping a tout in business. They are passionate about going (I know we all are, it’s better than a day tripper getting the seat) and will do anything to try and get to the game they want I can’t knock it.

Very few moan about family member passing out their tickets.I know of a bloke who gives his to his 7 year old grandson, let’s face it we all would, there’s not the same annoyance for that as this 18-25 though.

Just like to say this isn’t aimed at you, the reality is people are jealous because they blame these “youngsters” for taking tickets.

Most will of missed out on a game they want at some point unfortunately that’s just the way it is.

Blaming younger fans which you all once were, solves nothing. The only difference being it wasn’t as much of a closed shop.

There is no system that will please all, you also can’t cut off the future hardcore. Only resolution would be asking for bigger PL allocations.

I know people will disagree.

No one has a problem with any supporters getting one through the normal channels,what most have a problem with is the CLUB taking more and more of the supporters who have stood by them in grim times and handing them out to all and sundry ,to in their words "grow the brand".

No issue there for me tbh. Let’s face it very few spares do pop up. If you’ve got a ticket to trade you’re more likely to get sorted. I know I’d rather be going a game my mates are going than one which they’re not.

I rate them using the initiative, better than them keeping a tout in business. They are passionate about going (I know we all are, it’s better than a day tripper getting the seat) and will do anything to try and get to the game they want I can’t knock it.

Very few moan about family member passing out their tickets.I know of a bloke who gives his to his 7 year old grandson, let’s face it we all would, there’s not the same annoyance for that as this 18-25 though.

Just like to say this isn’t aimed at you, the reality is people are jealous because they blame these “youngsters” for taking tickets.

Most will of missed out on a game they want at some point unfortunately that’s just the way it is.

Blaming younger fans which you all once were, solves nothing. The only difference being it wasn’t as much of a closed shop.

There is no system that will please all, you also can’t cut off the future hardcore. Only resolution would be asking for bigger PL allocations.

I know people will disagree.

I don't disagree with any of that, the guns should be pointed squarely at City, who sell tickets to non City fans for away games, that is beyond shameful

One thing you notice on the Facebook ticket sites is the number of 18-25 year olds who snap up the tickets then are looking to swap them for other games, seems they buy them to use as bargaining chips
I know my son has done this, but it’s not a cynical as it may appear. He’s mates with about another 10 18-25 city fans. On away game sales day, its every man for himself. There are occasions he’s the only one who gets a ticket. On other occasions he’s the only one who hasn’t got a ticket. He’s then tried to swap, so far without any success! Of course there maybe others who do get tickets to bargain with.

More issues with that shitty website
2 mates just short 26k saying ineligible to buy !!!
Did it to me yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.