PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

One, or two of our fans, are more concerned Pep will leave.

All I care about right now is City.

Anyway......I am convinced Vincent Kompany will one day be our manager. An honorary Manc, with a wife from Wythenshawe. Who would bleed blue if you cut him.

If one love story is destined to end. Then another will begin.

If and it is a big "IF" we are to be relegated for me he will already be the man for the Job.

That suggests that the punishments they can hand out are limited, because surely no club would sign up to a competition where the organiser can just destroy your business at will.
No, it means any appeal will involve suing them in the High Court. We would allege onerous behaviour, unfair practice etc. Its a double edged sword. If we won in HC, PL would be ordered to cancel the punishment and maybe rehear with an appeal rule in place. Also, they open up themselves to damages.

Losing out on a CL place when the team needs investing in will cost us a lot.
can’t see it happening however. Abu Dhabi has too much money invested in the UK with more to come at a time when the UK is skint.

I find the lack of anger/frustration with our own hierarchy on this thread mad. Soriano/Khaldoon need to answer serious questions to us.

Just had my youngest boy on the phone going mad about this, first time hes used the **** word when talking to me.
When i didnt pull him up on it he used it about 20 times, problem is, i agree with him .
Fuck it, not sure i will be able to put the **** genie back in the bottle after that phone call, im a terrible Father ha

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
Anyone who tries to ingratiate themselves with Delaney is an absolute **** tbf
See Sam Lee for evidence

When it comes the Pep's presser on Friday really hope the bullshiter scribblers are told before hand that no questions will be allowed in regard to these charges. Pep should be protected. They will only twist his words like they always do.
He’ll only be asked one question. If city are guilty will you leave? It’s what they’ve all wanted since he came

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.