PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we'd had a 20 point deduction, we'd have still made the Champions League in 4 of the last 5 seasons.

They'd have to make the deduction pretty hefty to keep us out of Europe.
30 is the record and what Luton got once.

One, or two of our fans, are more concerned Pep will leave.

All I care about right now is City.

Anyway......I am convinced Vincent Kompany will one day be our manager. An honorary Manc, with a wife from Wythenshawe. Who would bleed blue if you cut him.

If one love story is destined to end. Then another will begin.

If and it is a big "IF" we are to be relegated for me he will already be the man for the Job.
Only way he should be our manager anytime soon is under these circumstances

You are all mental. They are businessmen with a model that has delivered us countless moments of joy the past 15 years, but its a business to them. They are defending their business interests. I don't care whether they allegations stick & I think FFP is bullshit, but its totally irrelevant to the impact it will almost certainly have on the club going into the future. Even if its just a points deduction and we miss out on Europe this year, that could set us back 3 years, especially when Pep wants 5-6 new faces to refresh the squad anyway. I simply do not care about the personal reputations of the billionaire administrators who manage stuff in the office, I do care about the future of the club on the pitch and the fans who are gonna have to deal with yet another endless round of dealing with conversations about the invalidity of our achievements.

And btw, I don't post here because I'm usually arguing with Miguel Delaney on Twitter.
Full of shit, he bans anyone who isn't sucking his cock.

Fuck off rag.

What’s the point of articles about what possible punishments when they end with the League could decide anything.
Becuase then those proffering them can't lose.

Harsh punishment: "City got what they deserved; the downfall is glorious!"
Soft punishment: "City deserved much more; I'm outraged; more investigations needed!"
No punishment: "Soft-arse incompetents at the Prem, sack 'em all -- we ALL know City were cheating!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.