PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Didn’t spurs get deducted 12 points in the 90s that was later suspended or something. Same as Swindon town.
Can’t remember the ins and outs as I was a kid at the time.
Maybe some of the more senior members (most) will recall this.
Yep, someone's already mentioned it... Sugar took it to court and wriggled out.. the brass neck of that club..

1675783537409.png

So say we riposted this and if they look like patsies.. do they open themselves for consequences?

Or they get off clean no matter what??

No way are Mansour, Khaldoon and City going to accept fines and penalties. That would be saying and admitting City are guilty.

City did that the first time with UEFA, even though they didn’t want to, took the pinch, and then UEFA went after City agin, eventually losing at CAS.
Took a pinch but not again
Khaldoon >
"But for the moment he said City have to ‘take a pinch’ and swallow the penalties handed out for their breach of financial fair play rules"

Reactions: jrb
As a fan of another team, I find this very interesting. But what strikes me after reading a lot of this thread is that there's a lot of blame-game going on here. I've read a lot of blame towards other clubs, the FA and PL, but very few, if any, are talking about the real case and the substance in the accusations. If there's done something wrong, which the enquiry will find out, surely there has to be consequences?
You are on City forum. What do you expect? We are pissed off. This is where we come to vent spleen. So, thanks for stating the obvious.

Whilst we are supposedly in blaming others in your view. Fans of other clubs are doing a shed load of gloating.

This is an emotional moment for all of us.

If City have done wrong following an unbiased process then there should be appropriate punishment once all appeals have been completed.

Feels like the endgame to me this.
Endgame???

Sorry mate but in my bones I am certain that the club will still be alive and prospering in 100 years time. I don't know if we are going to come out of this completely exonerated, with a slap on the wrist, or with the book thrown at us and points deducted, trophies removed and relegated.

But there is no way on earth this is an "endgame". It's just a phase and we will come through it, stronger.

When you think about the tired greedy old men in the FA and their spineless lackeys who only arselick the rags and scousers, pitted against a slick international businessman like Khaldoon, with his connections way beyond football, there really can only be one winner. The FA are like a local working men’s’ club trying to take on Microsoft.

As a fan of another team, I find this very interesting. But what strikes me after reading a lot of this thread is that there's a lot of blame-game going on here. I've read a lot of blame towards other clubs, the FA and PL, but very few, if any, are talking about the real case and the substance in the accusations. If there's done something wrong, which the enquiry will find out, surely there has to be consequences?
Thanks for popping in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.