Coach Welcome v Villa on Sunday @ 15:00

Update - speaking to Kevin Parker at the Official Supporters Club who has said they will share info about the bus welcome with members.
Is he gonna be there with a bag of rotten tomatoes, shouting 'tainted' and 'bottomless pockets' with a media shyster conveniently at hand..?

Is he gonna be there with a bag of rotten tomatoes, shouting 'tainted' and 'bottomless pockets' with a media shyster conveniently at hand..?
Let's be positive on this thread mate.
This is for fans to show their support to the club WE ALL LOVE.

If Kevin can help us spread the word to 50k+ fans, then that's great!

Let's be positive on this thread mate.
This is for fans to show their support to the club WE ALL LOVE.

If Kevin can help us spread the word to 50k+ fans, then that's great!
Understood, but he didn't do so well with a bbc audience of millions, mentioning bottomless pockets instead of self-sustainably run, best example of stewardship in the league... in fact he could have added/advertised then, for nationwide consumption, that the world can watch what this club means to our fans when the coach arrives Sunday...

Understood, but he didn't do so well with a bbc audience of millions, mentioning bottomless pockets instead of self-sustainably run, best example of stewardship in the league... in fact he could have added/advertised then, for nationwide consumption, that the world can watch what this club means to our fans when the coach arrives Sunday...
To be fair to him I have only just reached out to him so the last bit would have come too late.
I don't disagree with you either. All I can say is that I've done some interviews in the past (on the radio mainly) and it's actually really easy to put your foot in it and say the wrong thing! I'd shit myself on the BBC haha.

To be fair to him I have only just reached out to him so the last bit would have come too late.
I don't disagree with you either. All I can say is that I've done some interviews in the past (on the radio mainly) and it's actually really easy to put your foot in it and say the wrong thing! I'd shit myself on the BBC haha.
Equally understood, and I'm sure the bastards would try to bend anything said to their own narrative, was just a shock earlier to read about this faux pas on these pages then, moments later, see it appearing on a bbc news banner..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.