PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we have that proof, I don't want City to use it to quietly get off with these charges, I want City to prove that we are not cheating and THEN release their evidence of how corrupt the EPL and Pigmol are with this evidence.

Fuck them all, I truly hope they have some hard hitting evidence of corruption.
When you have a financial system that's run by a bunch of gangsters, I can't see it happening.

Make of this what you will, but I've just been privy to some startling information that would blow the lid off PGMOL and the power brokers at the Premier League, if it became public. It involves a recording of a conversation between the match day referee and VAR official at a recent away match, a recording that is now in the hands of City.

It's my firm belief that City have compiled a dossier so incendiary, that the Premier League will have no choice but to totally exonerate the Club of any wrongdoing. If they don't, this is going nuclear. Either way, we hold all the cards and this explains why we're so bullish about the eventual outcome. The Premier League are on the back foot, and in my opinion, are currently lobbying the membership as to how best to quietly end the process. I have also been advised that at least one of the "Nasty 9" has had board level discussions with City, distancing themselves from the others in the cabal.

Pep's press conference tells us all we need to know. Watch it again, look at the anger and barely controllable rage in the mans eyes. His attitude wasn't based upon him being reassured about some poxy finances & bullshit charges, it was because he KNOWS exactly what is coming.

Sit back and enjoy the ride Blues.
I saw this post elsewhere, this morning. If it was you posting it, then great. Personally, I would be utterly amazed if we have been sat on our hands for the last four years without building up a robust defence. And, as we know, attack is often the best form of that.

Just say there is audio footage of the referee at OT that put them in a bad light as in cheating! The way the media can spin any Narrative it won’t lead to nothing maybe the officials will get a 6 month ban then the premier will say it been dealt with! Never underestimate the way the media in cahoots with the red shirts the premier can spin it anyway they want!

Good grief are we still on about that nonsense from yesterday.

It’s not even a plausible fantasy. There is nothing that could be said between a ref and VAR that would be used as collateral in any of the charges City face.

This is a great thread to hear comments from legal experts about what’s happening. Complete bollocks about secret recordings turns the thread into a joke.

Just Wolves as far as I know - I think Martin Samuel alluded to it in one of his articles back when news of the letter going in to CAS was made public
Didnt wolves board pull out after thier fans got on the case not agreeing with it after being accused of being moneybags themselves when spending to get out of the conference

Piece I helped with. Slightly new angle to consider
Great piece, maybe they , the PL don't want to "articulate" the details publicly because if it did and we prove our innocence it will lead to multiple actions against the PL and not only from ourselves.

It’s not even a plausible fantasy. There is nothing that could be said between a ref and VAR that would be used as collateral in any of the charges City face.

This is a great thread to hear comments from legal experts about what’s happening. Complete bollocks about secret recordings turns the thread into a joke.
This sort of crap does our cause no good what so ever.

Just present the irrefutable evidence to the PL and let justice prevail.

All of the broadcasting teams have access to the VAR officials and referees, it's why commentators sometimes know what's happening without there being further guidance on screen. I doubt "recordings" are hard to come by, anything we "leaked" would be known to about 100+ pundits, and the referees would have to be idiots to do anything in plain sight.
No way are our refs idiots ;-)

This. I'd like it to be true, but given my skeptical nature, I'll believe it when I see or in this case hear it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.