PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Make of this what you will, but I've just been privy to some startling information that would blow the lid off PGMOL and the power brokers at the Premier League, if it became public. It involves a recording of a conversation between the match day referee and VAR official at a recent away match, a recording that is now in the hands of City.

It's my firm belief that City have compiled a dossier so incendiary, that the Premier League will have no choice but to totally exonerate the Club of any wrongdoing. If they don't, this is going nuclear. Either way, we hold all the cards and this explains why we're so bullish about the eventual outcome. The Premier League are on the back foot, and in my opinion, are currently lobbying the membership as to how best to quietly end the process. I have also been advised that at least one of the "Nasty 9" has had board level discussions with City, distancing themselves from the others in the cabal.

Pep's press conference tells us all we need to know. Watch it again, look at the anger and barely controllable rage in the mans eyes. His attitude wasn't based upon him being reassured about some poxy finances & bullshit charges, it was because he KNOWS exactly what is coming.

Sit back and enjoy the ride Blues.
I have no idea as to whether this is true or not true. However, if it is true, I would expect something to be announced soonish that indicates the charges have been dropped or the process has concluded in City's favour. Like with most rumours in life, this may be nonsense and not based on any evidence. Human beings have incredible imaginations. Only time will tell.

Thanks for sharing Dodge. I hope your sources come good.

Top secret it seems. I too would like to know, I'd like a breakdown of how their product sells around the globe and which countries buy it but there doesnt seem to any information about that anywhere. Very secretive organisation it seems.
I'm sure everything is above board. Just like a certain football club who play their home games just outside of Manchester and who are registered in the Cayman Islands

Last edited:
To be honest I am not to worried about the charges against us so far from the PL, I am more worried about the fact we seem to have been getting away for years with having a "Bigger" squad than all the other teams,
A lot of the experts in the Media keep pointing this out in fact it would seem we have a "Much Bigger" squad for some games,
I Really cant figure out how we get away with this all the time, its almost like some people in the media are making stuff up & talking absolute bollocks?

Make of this what you will, but I've just been privy to some startling information that would blow the lid off PGMOL and the power brokers at the Premier League, if it became public. It involves a recording of a conversation between the match day referee and VAR official at a recent away match, a recording that is now in the hands of City.

It's my firm belief that City have compiled a dossier so incendiary, that the Premier League will have no choice but to totally exonerate the Club of any wrongdoing. If they don't, this is going nuclear. Either way, we hold all the cards and this explains why we're so bullish about the eventual outcome. The Premier League are on the back foot, and in my opinion, are currently lobbying the membership as to how best to quietly end the process. I have also been advised that at least one of the "Nasty 9" has had board level discussions with City, distancing themselves from the others in the cabal.

Pep's press conference tells us all we need to know. Watch it again, look at the anger and barely controllable rage in the mans eyes. His attitude wasn't based upon him being reassured about some poxy finances & bullshit charges, it was because he KNOWS exactly what is coming.

Blimey, I do hope this is true. It should be released anyway, after we are cleared. Millions of people watch football and we are all entitled to believe it should be fair for everyone. Even if not released in the press it should be used to push through a truly independent regulator. It's about time we started to throw some punches off the pitch.

If we have that proof, I don't want City to use it to quietly get off with these charges, I want City to prove that we are not cheating and THEN release their evidence of how corrupt the EPL and Pigmol are with this evidence.

Fuck them all, I truly hope they have some hard hitting evidence of corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.