Ref Watch

the freeze frame that was showed on the first replay for forests goal was different for the freeze frame that was used for vars interpretation at least two frames back the ball had not left the forests players foot on the first replay wood looked just offside on the var interpretation he was well onside
What???

VAR are MANIPULATING the footage by carefully selecting which images to display???

I'm SHOCKED!!!

We can’t blame this ref for wasting all the chances and opportunities we created and didn’t finish.

The ref was poor. So was Forest. So was our finishing.

As for Haaland, I hope Pep tells him to stay on his feet when he can instead of falling over what was a very soft hand on his shoulder.
Why was that not a pen whilst Haaland conceded a free kick in our 18 yard box for putting his hand on the players shoulder?

Why was that not a pen whilst Haaland conceded a free kick in our 18 yard box for putting his hand on the players shoulder?
Didn’t say it wasn’t a penalty.
Albeit a very soft one, there was a hand of his shoulder. But not like it unbalanced him. Also -and that being my main point- if Haaland decided to stay on his feet he would probably had scored.

Didn’t say it wasn’t a penalty.
Albeit a very soft one, there was a hand of his shoulder. But not like it unbalanced him. Also -and that being my main point- if Haaland decided to stay on his feet he would probably had scored.
After seeing a replay on MotD, it was more then a pull than when Diaz touched a player and gave one away.

Haaland wasn’t dragged back it was embarrassing when a shot on goal was on

He wasn't dragged back,and he should have stayed on his feet,but if that situation involves Fernandes,Rashford,Salah or Saka etc. we all know the decision would have been different.

The ref cant be blamed for us dropping 2 points but his performance was not good,not by a long way.

That's what I thought was strange, that I remember it being reported that the camera operator zoomed in too quickly and the television company accepted responsibility? I am just going by what I read someplace. It still seems strange though that there are certain blindspots. It seems quite common though depending on the ground or the colour of the shirt that certain things are " missed ".

This whole thing is strange. PGMOL is telling us that they use dynamic cameras for VAR that the broadcasters use to give the best view as they follow the action? You can hardly blame the camera operator for that. They must surely have dedicated cameras that don't need an operator. If they don't, just bin the damn thing until they do. Fuck me, these clubs make half a billion a year, surely they can make 12 dedicated cameras available at pre-determined points? It's past the stage where I can't believe anything these people say any more, let alone trust their judgements.

This whole thing is strange. PGMOL is telling us that they use dynamic cameras for VAR that the broadcasters use to give the best view as they follow the action? You can hardly blame the camera operator for that. They must surely have dedicated cameras that don't need an operator. If they don't, just bin the damn thing until they do. Fuck me, these clubs make half a billion a year, surely they can make 12 dedicated cameras available at pre-determined points? It's past the stage where I can't believe anything these people say any more, let alone trust their judgements.
Exactly. I wonder how long it will be before another blindspot is discovered and will it again be to their benefit?

the freeze frame that was showed on the first replay for forests goal was different for the freeze frame that was used for vars interpretation at least two frames back the ball had not left the forests players foot on the first replay wood looked just offside on the var interpretation he was well onside
Yup, first shot of the incident he was a full boot beyond the defender, commentary said bitnhard too tell off that image it is being checked next photo popped up totally different and goal given, 30 seconds later.

Bent as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.