North Stand Expansion

but would people not have more positive or negative comments to make to the club if they seen the final design mate? We are bloody lucky as fans anyway with what the club are doing but i understand its the concept plans but imo it would have been better to show the actual proposed finish look to gauge what the club are aiming to achieve?
Its all decided already, show a detailed design and you will get people picking at it. Asking for amendments then moaning when its exactly the same as first revealed.

Last edited:
Do people think the design of this new stand will have a prerequisite that is has to be able to develop into the new west and east stands?

I’m being picky but the gaps between said stands could look a bit vast shall we say.

Excited though, the club have listened which is great.

Stick some even bigger tv screens there to show how much we are being shafted by VAR.

but would people not have more positive or negative comments to make to the club if they seen the final design mate? We are bloody lucky as fans anyway with what the club are doing but i understand its the concept plans but imo it would have been better to show the actual proposed finish look to gauge what the club are aiming to achieve?
I’m sure they have their reasons why doing it this way.

Looking like we’re going to have a capacity of 61’000 which is very similar to the scousers, I hope we are petty enough to add just enough to be slightly larger:) then it’s just spurs & the rags to hunt down. These plans should also see us cement a place for the Euro 2028 finals and when UEFA see what’s on offer then a CL final will surely follow
West Ham is 62.5k regulated but can actually hold 66k but they don’t have a license for it i believe

Not very impressive in terms of asthetics other than size but that’s probably because cannot see the renders and it’s only a concept for consultation.

In terms of size it’s a bit better than expect 60+ ? 3000 fans zone and I am sure the internals and facilities food venues etc will be first class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.