New City store opening in the Arndale

Spotted this yesterday, opposite where the Apple Store is.

Sorry if it’s been covered in another thread.

Not that I buy tat from the shop anyway but I like that the branding makes it clear it’s a City store, without actually saying City anywhere on it.

View attachment 71704
I think you're reading too much into this. Might just be a shop selling artisan products, organic fruit and honey, based in an old mill, run by a family that started the company over 125 years ago.

I think you're reading too much into this. Might just be a shop selling artisan products, organic fruit and honey, based in an old mill, run by a family that started the company over 125 years ago.
The folk who run those kinds of businesses don't stump up in a major city centre shopping 'mall'! They have a cellar in Tib Street lit by a 15w bulb.

I quite fancy a pint of scrumpy listening to this while I have my hemp Haaland shirt printed....

They played this over the tannoy at the Bristol game.

Last edited:
Give it a few months and the red mardarses will be outside it skriking like they did last time.

We could always sell em these....

r03723084_zebrablack_alt02.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.