New City store opening in the Arndale

Isn’t this the third time?
The fourth by my count

1. Downstairs in the square bit near where the Warner Bros. shop was. They also had a ticket office there which was really useful.
2. Market St opposite Boots
3. Upstairs in the Arndale, very weird small/temporary shop
4. This new one opposite the Apple Store.

What are the chances, I know slim to none, that the Club might have thought "let's sell tickets to tourists that happen to be in Manchester for the Weekend..." listed on the ticket exchange from the new shop, easy to implement and a decent amount of 'passing trade'

What are the chances, I know slim to none, that the Club might have thought "let's sell tickets to tourists that happen to be in Manchester for the Weekend..." listed on the ticket exchange from the new shop, easy to implement and a decent amount of 'passing trade'
None, but they’ll happily sell them some made in China official City branded underpants and an official City branded water bottle in the shape of Kyle Walker’s chode.

What’s the betting that rag fans will be outside the shop as soon as it opens in the morning and taking pictures of a empty shop and saying it’s just like the stadium, the emptihad shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.