Arsenal H
Fulham A
West ham H
Leeds H
Everton A
Chelsea H
Brentford A
And I think it's Brighton at home to fit in

The only game of ours that really concerns me is that final game at Brentford, whereas I really can see Arsenal dropping nine points or more in draws and a couple of defeats

Remaining fixtures

Liverpool A
West ham A
Southampton H
City A
Chelsea H
Newcastle A
Brighton H
Forest A
Wolves H

Ours are

Southampton A
Leicester H
Arsenal H
Fulham A
West ham H
Leeds H
Everton A
Chelsea H
Brentford A
And I think it's Brighton at home to fit in

The only game of ours that really concerns me is that final game at Brentford, whereas I really can see Arsenal dropping nine points or more in draws and a couple of defeats
Ours are harder than theirs

We're gonna do it.
Yep, we are looking good and just have that look about us again.

All the media trying to put pressure on us as usual, but they should know better.
The vast majority of this squad know how to handle these situations and have gone on long winning runs to win it before.

It has all come together at the perfect time for us and i now think injuries are the only thing stopping us winning them all.

But its shit compared to club football. Fans of Barnsley , Lincoln etc love it, reflected glory. Its always been a bit shit. With shit fans singing rule britania ..shall never be slaves etc at a game v Ukraine! They just didn't see the idiocy of it. Bunch of knuckle dragfers En ger land fans and thats b4 we start talking about 'no surrender' and dam busters...where do they find these 'fans'? Oh yeah..yonner land!

Maybe, but that’s a completely different argument to the one I was countering, which was “Nobody gives a shit about it.”

I can’t speak too much about these days but in my day of watching England regularly, by far the biggest groups came from the bigger London clubs.

Meant to add to this, interesting that they stats think the winner will get 87 points.

That's Arsenal dropping 12 points and us dropping 7 points.

Sporting Index have Arsenal on 88 and City 87 points, which is very similar.

It would obviously be a sickener to get that close and lose out but I’ll settle for pushing them that close at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.