Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Interesting what the ticket prices will be.

£35 in 2020 (that didn’t get played), £40 last year and it was already £58 against Bayern.

I can see it being £65+ which is a huge jump in three years.

I agree. I’d much rather face them over 2 legs than in a final anyways.
I prefer to face them 38 games a season to throw the reality into the face of that so-called "proper club".

Btw, the guys who prefer Real Madrid to win because of the "proper club" are also the guys to protest against the "Super League", then totally forget who's the author of the league now, their minds are really funny.

Interesting what the ticket prices will be.

£35 in 2020 (that didn’t get played), £40 last year and it was already £58 against Bayern.

I can see it being £65+ which is a huge jump in three years.
The 2020 game was in the round of 16 so not really a like for like comparison with a SF.
But I get where you’re coming from in terms of CL ticket prices.

342845545_1396847001104756_5752846970803175561_n.jpg

fucking hell that seems ridiculous from the premier league to have us playing the 7th and then away to Madrid on the 9th?!?!

342845545_1396847001104756_5752846970803175561_n.jpg

fucking hell that seems ridiculous from the premier league to have us playing the 7th and then away to Madrid on the 9th?!?!
This game will get moved to Sat 6th, expecting it to be confirmed today. It was always advertised as subject to change if we progressed depending on when the semi fell. One of either Leeds or Everton would have been changed as they were both scheduled for Sundays and one of the SF legs would have been a Tuesday.

This game will get moved to Sat 6th, expecting it to be confirmed today. It was always advertised as subject to change if we progressed depending on when the semi fell. One of either Leeds or Everton would have been changed as they were both scheduled for Sundays and one of the SF legs would have been a Tuesday.

Thank god for that! lol

Do people think for Madrid at home season ticket holders will be able to get more than one ticket? What was it for Bayern (knew I was away with work so didn’t look)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.