Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Do people think for Madrid at home season ticket holders will be able to get more than one ticket? What was it for Bayern (knew I was away with work so didn’t look)?
It was 1 per season ticket holder for Bayern and then dropped to 1 per Cityzens Match Day member. They flew off the shelves so no chance they'll relax that criteria for this one as demand will be off the scale.

Looks like the finalists will get 20k tickets each, with quite a difference in pricing between the categories:

“A total of 47,200 tickets out of 72,000 are available directly for fans and the general public to purchase. The two teams that reach the final will receive 20,000 each, while the remaining tickets are being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA.com.

Category 4: €70
Category 3: €180
Category 2: €490
Category 1: €690”

Looks like the finalists will get 20k tickets each, with quite a difference in pricing between the categories:

“A total of 47,200 tickets out of 72,000 are available directly for fans and the general public to purchase. The two teams that reach the final will receive 20,000 each, while the remaining tickets are being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA.com.

Category 4: €70
Category 3: €180
Category 2: €490
Category 1: €690”

With those prices, assuming we get there, it will go down to members.

Anyone else struggling with the ballot application keeps asking me to approve some terms and Conditions but I can't find how too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.