Premier League Games 21/22/23 April '23

You think he’ll be here long enough? Love to say he will but he’d need 6 seasons minimum (:
I genuinely think he is starting to treat this place like home,and his relationship with Foden and Grealish amongst others is brilliant.
When the trophies start rolling in,I can see him staying for a long time.

Never knew Dan Burn had a finger missing. Just seen him clapping at the fans then and he had no wedding ring finger (but on his right hand).

I don’t think anyone can afford him until the last year of his contract, and I think the football landscape in 5 years time will be such that going to Real Madrid or Barcelona will be a step down from the premier league.

All the money is in the PL, and all the best managers are congregating here, and players will follow.
If Haaland wins the Champs league and gets the Balon D'Or where does he go ? Real Madrid maybe the glamour club or europe but La Liga is not the attraction it was either financially or its standing in european football.

If Brighton win this will have been one of the best weeks (+1 day) for City all season, starting with Arsenal-West Ham, beating Bayern, United-Sevilla, Arsenal-Southampton, City win a cup semifinal, Spurs get embarrassed)

I feel a sense of footballing bliss washing over me that I’m just not used to at this stage of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.