Premier League Games 21/22/23 April '23

LOOK closely at Dan Burn's right hand. And the ring finger. Or, rather, the lack of ring finger. The Blues defender lost the digit when he was 13.

He was wearing a ring on it when it caught on a spike while he was climbing a fence and the finger ripped off.
This was a frequent occurrence in the army, ask any ex sqauddy about the lip on the cab of the Bedford trucks, some of the married folk would climb up then jump down only their wedding ring would stay put with obvious consequences. Incredibly easy to do.

Harry Kane isn’t fit to lace shearers boots, not considering the historical emphasis on defence from that era, shearer would of hit nearer to 350+ if he’d signed for the rags, thankfully he was to loyal!
It’s nonsense to say he’s not fit to lace his boots. Without 3 serious injuries he’d have got a lot more goals and lost his pace after one at about 26 but Kane is absolutely top class too.

It’s nonsense to say he’s not fit to lace his boots. Without 3 serious injuries he’d have got a lot more goals and lost his pace after one at about 26 but Kane is absolutely top class too.
Kane is an incredible player, if we hadn’t got Haaland and had Kane he would have scored lots for us too. (Maybe not quite to EH levels)

I’ll revise the statement, excellent striker but couldn’t connect the Velcro on shearers special shoes (:

I suppose it’s the old aged argument of eras etc, and probably wrong to compare given styles, coupled with enhancements in nutrition and sport science but shearer was the quintessential goal machine for me, although welcoming his idiotic decisions, is beyond doubt, for me, he’d of bagged an easy 100 more if he’d signed elsewhere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.