Season Tickets - 2023/24

Just renewed ours in East Stand Level 1. If the renewals deadline is 15th May, is it fair to say any that are left that will be made available to Cityzens, will be the days following after this date? I want one for my dad in law who is Cityzens.

Not sure how this process went last year. Apologies if mentioned before I don't have time to tred through 100 pages..
If any go on sale to Cityzens they get snapped up really quick.

IF some go on sale to citizens is it better just to take any single seats you can get, then when the renewal window opens at the end of the season, because you already have a season ticket does it then make it easier to get seats next to each other during the relocation window? Or is it still really difficult

IF some go on sale to citizens is it better just to take any single seats you can get, then when the renewal window opens at the end of the season, because you already have a season ticket does it then make it easier to get seats next to each other during the relocation window? Or is it still really difficult
It's possible. Assuming he gets one this year, both renew for next year and then after that renewal, the relocation window happens. It's normally a few days and you can relocate multiple times in that window. You may choose to do that because as people relocate, other seats appear. In short, it's a bit of a 'Runaround Now' moment.

Finally, it's worth logging on simultaneously on 2 devices to move each seat to a pair of spare seats. If you do them one at a time someone may nab the 2nd seat before you get it yourself.

It's possible. Assuming he gets one this year, both renew for next year and then after that renewal, the relocation window happens. It's normally a few days and you can relocate multiple times in that window. You may choose to do that because as people relocate, other seats appear. In short, it's a bit of a 'Runaround Now' moment.

Finally, it's worth logging on simultaneously on 2 devices to move each seat to a pair of spare seats. If you do them one at a time someone may nab the 2nd seat before you get it yourself.
Brilliant thanks mate

I don't need to do anything with mine but my kids both tried to sort theirs out. One paid his in a one off payment and it has charged him twice for the same ticket. The other is trying to set up a DD and the the website won't let him submit it. Anyone else had technical issues with the website?

Just a time saving tip if you are renewing online. If you are paying by direct debit, when you get to inputting your bank sort code, click on the adjacent "look up" button to populate your bank details.
I didn't notice this until my umpteenth attempt and couldn't work out why the site wouldn't process my payment!

Is that if you’re paying by DD for the first time?

I don't need to do anything with mine but my kids both tried to sort theirs out. One paid his in a one off payment and it has charged him twice for the same ticket. The other is trying to set up a DD and the the website won't let him submit it. Anyone else had technical issues with the website?
The DD is a bit finicky, make sure there’s no dashes - in the sort code, just input the numbers, if you’ve got a long name on the account you may also have to take out the Mr/Mrs…. Any issues will be highlighted at the top of the page when you try to proceed

Can’t go back on to where it was today as I’ve renewed, but if you want a Value gold (and not already got one) there’s a section to do that & the number of VG’s is restricted, so don’t wait, this was on the app btw, might be different on desktop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.