Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know what the narrative will be. Arse pushing City all the way, making them have to win it when the reality is when the going got tough they shit the bed. This will be a very sweet title hopefully
Oh come on that’s ridiculous.

We drew at anfield where most teams (inc city if I recall) have lost.

West Ham and Southampton was a bad day at the office, happens to all teams including city earlier in the season.

It’s hardly shitting the bed given we are still up there with the best team in the world right now.

I may piss off a few people here but I have more respect for the Liverpool team that challenged us the last few years than this Arsenal side, despite the dippers **** fanbase and manager I don't remember them wasting time and faking injuries every 30 seconds like this Arsenal team, their games are almost unwatchable because of their antics except when they face us and we smash them.
If this was Atletico people would be saying how bad for football they are.

Cheating, whining, playacting, it would actually be an embarrassment for the Premier League if this bunch of snide, diving cowards managed to win it.

Yes they play decent spells of football in between all the rolling around, but I'd be fucking ashamed if my team did that. We used to say that Barca were bad at it, I think this lot are worse.

And it's absolutely staggering that the officials just let it happen and even the commentators barely mention it. The Prem is in serious trouble if this crap is allowed to continue, as other teams will start copying them soon enough.

I may piss off a few people here but I have more respect for the Liverpool team that challenged us the last few years than this Arsenal side, despite the dippers **** fanbase and manager I don't remember them wasting time and faking injuries every 30 seconds like this Arsenal team, their games are almost unwatchable because of their antics except when they face us and we smash them.
I do remember Liverpool faking penalties though.

tbh thats true. But I have less respect for lfc because of the bus smashing, salah diving, snow-blaming twattery of lfc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.