Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh thats true. But I have less respect for lfc because of the bus smashing, salah diving, snow-blaming twattery of lfc.
I meant more respect only in footballing terms, everything else of course they are the worst.

I didnt see cheating. I saw the ref just letting everything go, hammer and tongues game that,. the ref should have sorted it out.
If not cheating,what do you call the fake injuries,time wasting at every opportunity,and diving? Then there's the tactical time outs and whining in the refs ear.....utter cunts they are.

Oh come on that’s ridiculous.

We drew at anfield where most teams (inc city if I recall) have lost.

West Ham and Southampton was a bad day at the office, happens to all teams including city earlier in the season.

It’s hardly shitting the bed given we are still up there with the best team in the world right now.
I see all the wankers are back now just waiting for jack whatever his shit username is to make an appearance, you are a load of fucking cockney tosspots

Oh come on that’s ridiculous.

We drew at anfield where most teams (inc city if I recall) have lost.

West Ham and Southampton was a bad day at the office, happens to all teams including city earlier in the season.

It’s hardly shitting the bed given we are still up there with the best team in the world right now.
And they’re back

Im no fan of Arsenal's "dark arts" and earlier in the season they were a joy to watch. However today, Newcastle got a taste of their own medicine and didnt like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.