United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
Robbie ‘7 pairs of trainers’ Savage said only a few weeks ago on 606, egghead was the best manager in the world.

He said those words.
He is way ahead of his time and your cynicism does you no credit. You watch next season. Ake will take a goal kick and pass it short to Ederson who will welly it upfield.
9 tiimes 10 out the defence will win the header but that one time Foden will get the ball, run like mad then throw himself to the floor hoping for a penalty. You cannot teach tactics like that all you can do is copy them.
Ten Hag, an elite European manager.

Last edited:
Over the last few years, when needed, there has been a concerted attempt to ensure the rags get into the top 4. The same is happening now to Liverpool, albeit its to get them 5th. It is clear and obvious and it is disgraceful.
If anyone is in doubt, ask a Brighton fan.
I would imagine most open-minded football fans are agreed that there is something definitely wrong with the way Premiership games are officiated. Way, way too much bias in favour of the rags and the dippers for it to be anything other than corruption. And it has been this way since the Premier League began.
But as I have always maintained, there is nothing we the supporters can realistically do. We can voice our concerns on forums such as this but that is pretty much it. Pigmol/match officials will continue to decide the outcome of a game long before a ball is even kicked.

An independent body should be set up to demand answers from Riley and his snivelling sidekicks. Too often matches are decided on the whim of the referee, and he never ever has to justify that decision.

It's a complete piss-take. Match officials can do what they like, say what they like and generally act the way they like and there is sweet fuck-all any of us can do.

I would imagine most open-minded football fans are agreed that there is something definitely wrong with the way Premiership games are officiated. Way, way too much bias in favour of the rags and the dippers for it to be anything other than corruption. And it has been this way since the Premier League began.
But as I have always maintained, there is nothing we the supporters can realistically do. We can voice our concerns on forums such as this but that is pretty much it. Pigmol/match officials will continue to decide the outcome of a game long before a ball is even kicked.

An independent body should be set up to demand answers from Riley and his snivelling sidekicks. Too often matches are decided on the whim of the referee, and he never ever has to justify that decision.

It's a complete piss-take. Match officials can do what they like, say what they like and generally act the way they like and there is sweet fuck-all any of us can do.

The problem is most of the other clubs that make up the pl wont call out the corruption because it would financially hurt them. These clubs are just happy to be in the pl taking the money.

If these clubs do become a threat like City than they will be stitched up by the pl and the press/media.

Its us fans that the piss taked out of us and get ripped off. I am still not over the rags equaliser against us.

What qualifying round?

All four English teams go straight into the group stages.

I want the rags to miss out on Champions League again next season.

I’d love Brighton to nick the fourth spot, but i think it’s probably beyond them.
Sorry I thought there was still a qualifier for the team in 4th place - my bad

Did anyone see a proper VAR replay of the Soucek goal that was disallowed?

Looked very tight but marginally offside, but don't recall seeing the lines appear.
There were no lines, he probably was off but it was one of them 'you're just the viewer, trust me it was off'. The other goal, the alleged foul on DeGea where he rolled on the floor cluching his jaw, was a disgrace. Joke decision.

Sorry I thought there was still a qualifier for the team in 4th place - my bad
Me too!

Never mind. I think that, on balance, I'd prefer the scousers in the Champs League as I can't see any rebuild by them coming to very much. They'll continue to have great wins at Anfield, but all their powerful players will be further on the wane next season, and the rebuild seems to be beyond them, financially, and they'll struggle when they come up against Europe's best.

United will struggle against Europe's second best, as they need yet another rebuild.

We've got to play Brighton so,sadly, looks like we may be doing United a favour that day.
Brighton at Arsenal next weekend; let's hope they turn up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.