FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Can’t believe it’s going to be touch and go to get a ticket . I’m on 11,000 points as a season card holder and on the cup scheme and thought I’d p**s it Been all the other games at Wembley so far and will be fuming to miss out on this

You will have a choice of any block you like at 3pm today.

Why are they entitled to one? Surely this needs to be sorted once and for all by the club and branches.
Branches won't do anything I'm afraid. The resentment is understandable and, yes it needs sorting.

If you get your ticket through OSC, you can't buy a ticket yourself. If you do, the OSC will lose that ticket.

Although for the semis and previous finals nothing was said about the OSCs receiving allocations before

So someone on very low points who isn’t a season ticket holder can just get a ticket through their supporters club? Seems a bit daft to me. I hope they don’t do the same for the champions league final if we beat Madrid.
Yeah, spot on. That’s what the supporters clubs are for though. They’ve always had an allocation of tickets and divide them how they see fit. I’m part of one and it seems to run fairly and smoothly.

Yeah, spot on. That’s what the supporters clubs are for though. They’ve always had an allocation of tickets and divide them how they see fit. I’m part of one and it seems to run fairly and smoothly.
It’s not fair though. Someone who rarely goes to games gets a final ticket instead of someone who goes to every home game for the season. I don’t know if the supporters clubs take priority to certain members, but my mate said the lad next to him in Madrid on Wednesday didn’t have a season ticket and got his ticket through supporters club. To me it’s wrong, but it’s the way it is I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.