FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

That's another thing why are people who get a ticket allowed to get another for there child with no ticket history. I appreciate it is only so many but its such a high profile game and demand is so high that is bollocks.

Everyone stop flapping! You have to realise that Bluemoon is an 'Echo Chamber' of people who have the same thoughts, and therefore it's very easy for paranoia to bed in, to such an extent that it makes 'Chicken Licken' and bloody 'Penny Hen' look calm!

In short, every seasoncard holder will get an opportunity to buy, of that I am certain. I know dozens of seasoncard holders who are not Bluemooners, and are not going. Of those I've asked, it's around 50%!

We have just 36K ticket holders and an allocation of 30,500. Even taking into account those tickets syphoned by the club, we would still need a seasoncard holder take up of nearly 80% for any seasoncard holder not to have a chance!

Now just to remind those in this bubble of paranoia about the logistics of the 3rd of June.

1. There are NO Trains.
2. Coaches are expensive, inconvenient and a pain in the arse.
3. It is half term and families have pre-booked holidays.
4. It's United and there will be trouble, so many older folk (60+) and families will avoid it like the plague.
5. It's even more expense at a time when people are skint, the game is on terrestrial TV and lots would rather stay at home or watch down the pub and save their money.

Now calm down, chill out, await your window, book your seat, and Members, start to get ready to fight for the last 2-3K tickets on Thursday. :-)

Last edited:
you can currently "buy" tickets for the last 6 already played home games, but nothing listed for cup final,
piss up in a brewery comes to mind!

It’s not fair though. Someone who rarely goes to games gets a final ticket instead of someone who goes to every home game for the season. I don’t know if the supporters clubs take priority to certain members, but my mate said the lad next to him in Madrid on Wednesday didn’t have a season ticket and got his ticket through supporters club. To me it’s wrong, but it’s the way it is I suppose.
a person I know is an ex-ST holder who moved overseas years ago, joined their local OSC and got their ticket secured last week! it's great for them but terrible for us, I should be okay getting a ticket on Monday as I'm on the CS but loads will miss out

There appears to be a lot of flappers. I wanted front row of top tier but had to wait until midday for my mates ticket as he has 17400 points. Logged on and got two on the front row no problem.
This will go right down to cityzen members with low points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.