Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

They will need to make a quick decision because as off Tuesday night there will be thousands of Italians booking flights then hopefully 1000s of City fans Wednesday night . Not that UEFA will give a fuck about the fans losing money if it’s moved at short notice

For selfish reasons I hope it’s in Istanbul. There’s quite a few Mancs like myself living in Dubai and it’s quite convenient to get to from here.

if anybody wants an alternative to Eurovision, this is a 24x7 live English Speaking Turkish news channel. I believe it's government funded so I suspect it's pro Erdogan

May also be on Sky platform, channel number 513

Erdogen loses and it will get extremely messy in turkey, just watching the news it’s 50/50 so might not end well either way. Most on here will be keeping up with what’s going .uefa won’t be .

I would rather spend time in a city than going out and back just for the game but if the club (or Spike) offers flights to the game "wherever it is" I might sack off skyscanning for exotic routes.

What’s everyone doing if we win on Wednesday?

I want to book asap after game to get flights that suit me before they sell out but now worried it may get moved ??

What’s everyone doing if we win on Wednesday?

I want to book asap after game to get flights that suit me before they sell out but now worried it may get moved ??
By weds the result of the initial election will be known and should be a clearer picture into the likelihood of any change. Today and tomorrow are the days when it may or may not all kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.