Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

I can’t see us shifting 20,000 tickets people are struggling to eat pay there mortgage/rent etc
Some people won’t have credit cards and high paid jobs flights out of mcr are over a grand already and people just can’t afford that. Yes some of us can and will go but I doubt very much we will shift the 20,000 people say we’ve been allocated

I can’t see us shifting 20,000 tickets people are struggling to eat pay there mortgage/rent etc
Some people won’t have credit cards and high paid jobs flights out of mcr are over a grand already and people just can’t afford that. Yes some of us can and will go but I doubt very much we will shift the 20,000 people say we’ve been allocated

A grand for a return flight with Easyjet.

Fucking hell

Champs league Cup scheme 11k points
Before I book flights tonight do people think I would get a ticket ?

I can already see the headlines over the next week or so. Corrupt City polluting Liverpool Istanbul memory.
Final in Turkish dictatorship proves football is dead and buried. Fascist Manchester City captain photographed with dictator Erdogan in 2015

fuck the lot of them

Flights booked for me and the old man- leaving Manchester 4pm Friday 9th- arriving 1.05am Friday night/ Saturday morning

Returning Monday evening

Hotel booked in fatih Istanbul £157 for 3 nights with sea view

Zero chance of tickets

In instanbul for the atmosphere and to cherish the moment with fellow blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.